- Boil the beef with one onion and the stock.
- In another pot, boil the cod with salt and water.
- Add the cod to the saucepan with the beef.
- Boil the peanuts for 10 minutes. Let cool and grind in a blender. Add to the beef and fish mixture.
- Blend half an onion and a clove of garlic to a fine mixture then add to the first saucepan.
- Add the spinach to the saucepan and cook on low heat.
- Meanwhile, heat the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a pan and fry the shrimp. Add the other half of the onion.
- Add the shrimp, onion and oil to the Ndole saucepan.
- Mix for a few minutes before serving warm.
This typical dish from Cameroon is a very complete and nutritious dish. It is usually served at parties and special occasions.
We recommend you serve this recipe with Baleadas which is also made using Olive Oils from Spain.