Suscribe to our Newsletter
Suscribe, If you wish to receive more information of Olive Oils from Spain
Cookies are files that are downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use the device, they may be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser only stores cookies on the hard drive during the current session; they occupy minimal memory space and do not harm the computer. Cookies do not contain any type of specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive when the browser session ends (co-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of their use, security settings can be established to allow or prevent the use of temporary or stored cookies.
What types of cookies does the website aceitesdeolivadeespana.com use?
– Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services on said site, such as to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted sections, remember the items in an order, complete the purchase process for an order, fill out a registration or event participation form, use security elements while browsing, store content to play videos or sound, or share contents through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These cookies allow some general characteristics to be predefined when a user accesses the service, in accordance with a series of criteria in the user’s device, such as the language, the type of browser they are using to access the service, the configuration for the region from which they are accessing the service, etc.
– Analytics cookies: These cookies may be processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users, and therefore measure and statistically analyze how visitors to our website use the services we offer. To that end, your visit to our website is analyzed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies may be processed by us or by third parties and allow us to manage the advertising spaces on our website as effectively as possible, adapting the content of ads to the content of the service requested or to the use that is made of our website. To that end, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies help manage, as effectively as possible, the advertising spaces that publishers may include on a website, application, or platform that provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior that is obtained through ongoing observation of their browsing habits, which allows for the development a specific profile to show advertising in accordance with said profile.
Third-party cookies: The website aceitesdeolivadeespana.com may use third-party services that, on behalf of aceitesdeolivadeespana.com, compile information for statistical purposes on the user’s site use, and to provide other services related to the website’s activity and other Internet services.
Cookies used by aceitesdeolivadeespana.com
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings for the browser installed on your computer.
Version 5 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
Version 6 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
Versions 7 and 8 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Version 9 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
If you have questions on this cookies policy, you can contact aceitesdeolivadeespana.com at email@example.com