Crispy yuba rolls recipe
- Prepare dashi and yuba rolls in a pan and heat. When starts boiling, add soy sause and mirin. Cook low
- Heat for 3 mins and turn off heat.
- After cools down, heat again until dashi is evaporated.
- Sprinkle wheat flour on yuba rolls, court with tempura butter and wrap around with kadaif .
- Fry the yuba rolls with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain at 160 degree in Celsius.
- Gradually increase the temperature until the rolls become crispy.
**Recipe created by Daisuke Nomura for Olive Oils from Spain.