Jerky roll with a cold pistachio soup recipe
For the cold pistachio soup:
- Leave the pistachios to soak for 12 hours if they are not very ripe.
- If there is no need to soak them, add the garlic cloves, vinegar, salt and blend together.
- Whisk the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain with the mixture from the previous step and strain through a sieve.
- Season to taste and leave to cool.
For the roll stuffing:
- Blanch the tomatoes before peeling, deseeding and dicing them.
- Add a little chopped dill, some poppy seeds and mix well.
- Leave to marinade in the fridge for an hour. Just before making the roll, mix in the rocket so that it doesn't wilt.
- Cut eight thin slices of jerky in rectangular shapes.
- Cover them with the tomato and rocket mixture and roll them into roll.
- Arrange the jerky rolls in a soup dish and serve with the cold pistachio soup.
- For the cold pistachio soup: Sprinkle with poppy seeds and finish with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
Did you know that olive oils are the oils that can withstand the highest cooking temperatures? Learn more about
why it is healthier to fry with Olive Oil here.