Red rice salad recipe
- Cook rice in boiling water according to packet instructions.
- Drain and reserve in a bowl.
- Cut smoked salmon into fat ribbons and add, with onion rings, rocket and parsley and toss lightly.
- Place mustard in a bowl and stir in vinegar. Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and lime juice and whisk.
- Season with a little salt (remembering the smoked salmon is salty) and freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour over salad mix and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl to serve.
We recommend you serve this recipe with Roasted peppers with goat’s cheese and pine nuts which is also made using Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.