Palm heart, shrimp, watercress and confit tomato in extra virgin olive oil from Spain salad with pequi vinaigrette recipe
- Put the dried tomatoes in a glass jar with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and the rest of ingredients (salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, bay leaf and garlic) and leave to macerate for 24 hours.
- Put the pequi in a blender with the lime juice, the salt and the pepper. Blend it until you get a fine puree. Slowly add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain until you get an emulsion.
- Marinate the shrimp for 10 minutes in the lime juice, a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, salt and pepper.
- Cut up the palm heart. Set aside.
- Set out the shrimp in a frying pan with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
Presentation of the dish:
- Place the palm heart, the confit tomatoes, the watercress sprouts, the pequi vinaigrette and the shrimp on a serving dish.
- Finish it off with a few drops of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
A trick for making something last longer is to confit it. In this recipe, we have taught you how to confit tomato, in this other one you can learn to prepare confit onions!