Soya yoghurt ice cream with mint and Olive Oil from Spain recipe
- Mash or crush the mint with a little water.
- Mix the sugar with the water and the liquid from the previous step to make a syrup and add the gelatine.
- Pour in the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, whisk in a blender and leave to cool.
- Mix in the yoghurt and place in the freezer.
- Remove the mould from the freezer occasionally and give the mixture a stir so that it doesn't crystallise.
- If you have an ice-cream maker, you can place the mixture in the machine.
- Serve with tropical fruit salad, with fresh mango or fresh pineapple slices.
- Serve with rich chocolate cake or melt your favourite chocolate and drizzle over the ice cream from a teaspoon.
*Recipes developed by the Hotel Industry and Tourism School of Madrid. Pictures by Fernando Ramajo.
We wanted to introduce you to this traditional recipe made with a product that has been used for thousands of years… Olive Oil from Spain. Learn more about the history of our liquid gold here!: