Quail 'lollipops' with orange and cinnamon marinade recipe
- Slice the red onions, carrots and leeks and brown in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- When soft, add the coriander seeds, cinnamon stick, orange peel and juice and, lastly, the sherry vinegar.
- Leave to cook over a low heat.
- Salt and flour the quail drumsticks, then brown them in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Stir in the orange marinade and leave to cook for about 10 minutes over a low heat.
- To serve, place the quail 'lollipops' on small plates and spoon the orange and cinnamon marinade over the top.
If you liked this recipe, you might also enjoy…