Vegetable omelette pizza recipe
- Dice the peppers and the courgettes in centimetre cubes and sauté with two tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Season.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into wedges.
- Chop the parsley.
- Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour three tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain into a non-stick frying pan and, once hot, add the eggs.
- When the omelette is almost set, add the sautéed peppers and the courgettes.
- Once the omelette is cooked, finish with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
Serve with toasted bread cut into triangles and garnish with chopped parsley and a cherry tomato.
If you liked this recipe, you might also enjoy…