Olive oil Tofu recipe
- Drain water from a firm tofu.
- In a container, add Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, fresh basil leaves and tofu to marinate for over a night.
- Make natto dressing -
- In a bowl, add natto, water and vinegar (2% to water) and wash natto beans.
- Place natto in a colander, refresh water and do same step for 3 times until 80% of slimes of natto is removed. Place the natto in colander to remove water.
- Add the natto, soy sauce, mirin and egg yolk in a blender and mix to make natto soy sauce.
- Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain to the natto soy sauce to make natto dressing.
**Recipe created by Daisuke Nomura for Olive Oils from Spain.