Tuna and tomato salad recipe
- Place bay in a small saucepan with the garlic.
- Add 1 tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and heat gently for a couple of minutes or until the oil begins to sizzle.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in lemon and remaining the oil and set aside for half an hour. Remove bay leaves from dressing.
- Chop herbs and toss with pasta and mix in the dressing.
- Slice tomatoes and place in a large bowl.
- Add potatoes, tuna chunks, beans and watercress.
- Spoon over Garlic and Herbs Dressing and toss lightly.
- Divide between 4 plates and finish with a sprinkling of black olives
We recommend you serve this recipe with Ultimate Brownies which is also made using Olive Oils from Spain.