Ham and cheese omelette roll
- Beat the eggs and season.
- Heat the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add the beaten eggs, moving the mixture around the base of frying pan.
- Keep moving the eggs until they are almost cooked, flip omelette by covering the pan with a plate and cook on the other side.
- Remove the omelette from the frying pan and place it on a board.
- Cut off the sides of the omelette to make a rectangle, place a slice of cheese and another of ham on top.
- Add some thyme.
- Roll the omelette up so that the ham and cheese are on the inside.
- Trim the edges and slice the omelette in half diagonally.
Arrange both omelette rolls in the centre of the plate, with the diagonal edges facing upward. Garnish with a small amount of frisée lettuce and the cherry tomato.
We wanted to introduce you to this traditional recipe made with a product that has been used for thousands of years… Olive Oils from Spain. Learn more about the history of our liquid gold here!: