Tomato, cream cheese and herb shots recipe
- Soak the gelatine leaves in water for a few minutes. Heat the tomato juice without bringing it to the boil, add the drained gelatine leaves and stir until they dissolve.
- Season the juice with salt and Tabasco and fill up to a third of the shot glasses.
- Keep chilled to let the juice set. Chill in the fridge to let the juice set.
- Blend the cream and the cream cheese together in a blender. Add some drops of lime juice to taste.
- Fill the second layer of the shot glass.
- Blend the chopped parsley, Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, a peeled clove of garlic and the serrano chilli pepper in a blender. Strain through a cheesecloth or muslin strainer.
- Fill the third layer of the shot glass.
- Garnish with a watercress shoot.
We recommend you serve this recipe with Rice with lobster and clams
which is also made using Olive Oils from Spain