French beans and sugar snap peas salad with prawns recipe
- Cook the French beans and sugar peas in salted boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Dry fry the prawns for 4-5 minutes in frying pan or wok.
- Peel the cooked prawns and reserve until needed.
- When cooked, season the French beans and sugar peas with half of the dressing.
- Season the prawns with the remaining vinaigrette.
- Set up beans and peas in the centre of the plate (or choose a tall glass). Top with the prawns.
- Decorate with freshly cut herbs and dices of tomato.
We recommend you serve this recipe with Pie Crust which is also made using Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.