Lamb lollipop recipe:
Pulled lamb shoulder
- Sear the lamb.
- Roast the vegetables.
- In a pressure cooker, add olive oil from Spain. Once hot- add bay leaf, rosemary, peppercorn, garlic.
- Add Roasted vegetables tomato paste, stock, vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Add the pulled lamb shoulder. Cover and Cook for 45 minutes on medium heat.
- Open and pull. Season with salt and spice mix.
Wild mushroom puree
- Sear the Mushrooms in oil with thyme -Remove thyme, season and blend with Xantana
- Sear the lamb rack and cover with a thin layer of pulled lamb.
- Cover with Grapevine leaves.
- Roll out and cover with short crust pastry evenly.
- Baste with egg and few flakes of Sea salt flakes at 200°C .
Lamp Lollipop, participant tapa in the City of Valladolid World Tapas Championship, prepared by Nigel Lobo from STARS N BARS Restaurant (Arab Emirates).
Tapa prepared by Emilio Martín from Suite 22 (Valladolid)