Stuffed bell peppers with olive oils from Spain recipe
- Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain to the pan. Cook onions until beginning to soften 3 to 4 minutes. Remove and reserve.
- Stir in ground beef and cook until cooked through, about 10 minutes
- Add garlic and zucchini and cook for another minute.
- Add tomatoes and season with salt and a pinch or 2 of red pepper flakes.
- Cook until everything is heated through then stir in rice.
- Fill in emptied peppers and bake in oven until soft, about 25 minutes
- Drizzle a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain to cooked filled peppers to taste.
- Would you like your olive oils to last longer? Find out how to store them properly here! -