Pasta shell salad with tuna and peppers recipe
- Cook pasta shells in plenty of boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and refresh in cold water.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Mix the pepper, spring onions, tuna chunks and fennel shavings with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Spoon the mustard into a bowl and add the crème fraîche, lemon juice and seasoning.
- Mix well, then pour over the pasta and toss well to coat.
- Serve decorated with fennel fronds.
If you liked this recipe, you’re bound to love the following suggestions: