Pasta salad with chicken and bacon recipe
- Heat griddle to smoking.
- Rub chicken breasts with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and season.
- Place on griddle and cook on both sides until chicken is cooked through. At the same time, fry bacon pieces in a non-stick pan.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water until just ‘al dente’.
- Drain and drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Transfer all to a large bowl with sliced onions.
- Mix lemon juice with honey and pour over. Season with black pepper.
- Toss lightly.
- Serve in bowls sprinkled with parsley.
We recommend you serve this recipe with Steak and wedges español
which is also made using Olive Oils from Spain