Lobster salad with a lime and saffron vinaigrette recipe
To prepare the salad:
- Peel and cut the lobster in half. Be very careful when removing the pincers.
- Peel and slice the onion into rings.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes.
- Remove the coral from the lobster’s head.
- Squeeze the juice from the limes.
- Mix the vinaigrette.
- Arrange the mixed salad on a plate, already mixed with some of the vinaigrette.
- Scatter the lobster on top, finishing with the pincer on top.
- Garnish with the cherry tomatoes and the onion rings and pour over the remaining vinaigrette.
We wanted to introduce you to this traditional recipe made with a product that has been used for thousands of years… Olive Oil from Spain. Learn more about the history of our liquid gold here!: