recommended product to be used in the kitchen, is a powerful natural cosmetic. Its beauty-enhancing benefits have its origines in ancient times. Legend has it that Cleopatra used it in her baths to maintain her radiant skin. Today, you can do the same!
Do you know the five benefits of Olive Oil to the skin? Then pay attention because, with winter in full swing, the cold can damage your skin and it’s important to take certain steps. Are you ready to have radiant skin?
- Chapped lips: The cold can dry and crack your lips. To remedy this, simply make a scrub out of course sugar and Olive Oil. You can also squeeze in some lemon juice for even better results. It’ll be good enough to eat!
- Rough or cracked heels: These are problems which are made even worse with the cold and the humidity. But they can easily be forgotten by rubbing Olive Oil onto your feet after exfoliating them with a pumice stone. Easy, right?
- Skin before shaving: If you run out of shaving gel, you can use Olive Oil in its place, since it is a lubricant that hydrates and protects the skin. The underarms are an area where the skin is very sensitive so use this product before shaving to prevent possible irritations.
- Shiny hair: To have shiny and hydrated hair, you can apply this product on the tips and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. After this time, massage your scalp with shampoo, spreading it evenly throughout your hair.
- Finally, remember that you also have to look after the skin on your face. The cleansers you use may have chemicals which tend to damage the skin. To avoid this, use natural products and remove your make-up with cotton moistened with water and Olive Oil.
Feeling beautiful naturally is right at your fingertips!