Winter fruits salad with a jus of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
- Peel the grapefruit and the oranges, ensuring that all the pith is removed. Separate them into segments and set to one side for later.
- Peel the grapes, remove the seeds and cut in half, lengthways.
- Peel and slice the kiwi.
- Peel the apple and cut into wedges. Squeeze a good amount of lemon juice over them to stop them going brown.
- Put the sugar and the orange juice in a deep bowl and dissolve the sugar.
- Add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and stir.
- Arrange the fruits in a bowl. Dress with the jus. Top with a mint leaf.
We recommend you serve this recipe with Mango, papaya and carrot Smoothie which is also made using Olive Oils from Spain.