Sautéed squid with mixed salad recipe
For the salad:
- Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water (30 seconds), then peel and deseed them. Dice into evenly sized cubes. Wash the lettuce, drain and tear into pieces.
- Wash the squid, separating the tentacles from the body.
- Dice the bacon.
- Lightly fry the tomatoes with a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and seasoning.
- Fry some garlic in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Cut the squid into strips and sauté in the same EVOO.
- Fry the bacon until crispy.
For the vinaigrette:
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Arrange the different lettuce on a plate.
- Add the bacon and the cubes of cherry tomato cut on top.
- Place the tentacles on top of the squid and position on the plate around the lettuce.
- Drizzle with the squid ink vinaigrette.
- To give the dish volume, use a mould if necessary.
We recommend you serve this recipe with Grilled beef tenderloin on a potato rösti
which is also made using Olive Oils from Spain