Salmorejo with tuna recipe
- Peel and dice the tomatoes. Peel the garlic and remove the germ.
- Soak the breadcrumbs.
- Put all of the ingredients except the Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain into a mixing bowl.
- Stir while drizzling in the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain until it becomes creamy.
- Serve with some flaked tuna and chopped egg white on top.
- Add another drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain for extra flavour.
- To finish, accompany with toasted bread.
For this recipe we recommend using Picual extra virgin olive oil for its strong character and intense fruity aromas, which goes perfectly with tomato. But everyone brings their own personal touch to the kitchen, so experiment by using your preferred Olive Oils from Spain.
Did you know that apart from looking after your insides, olive oil can also care for your outside too?