Rolled omelette stuffed with prawns, asparagus and mushrooms recipe
- Sauté the mushrooms, the asparagus, the prawns and the chopped chilli in two tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Mix the eggs, the cream and the coriander together and season.
- Heat the remaining Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Pour the beaten egg mixture into the frying pan, covering the bottom of the pan completely. Stir until the eggs have almost set, roll it over and allow it to cook completely.
- Place the open omelette on a plate and cover with the sautéed vegetables and prawn.
- Roll the omelette up and drizzle with some Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Garnish with some dried red chilli peppers cut julienne style and some spring onions. Top with a little tomato sauce.
Would you like your olive oils to last longer? Find out how to store them properly here!