The streets of San Francisco, New York and Los Angeles will be the setting for you to try tapas made with Olive Oils from Spain, free of charge.
Want to try a mini Spanish omelette with saffron aioli? Or perhaps you’d prefer Serrano ham and thin slices of Manchego cheese on a hunk of bread? We also have savoury pastries filled with cream of green beans and ham shavings, and almond cake made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
Give in to your hunger and take a look at the following locations where you can find us and our tasty tapas in the coming weeks:
- Yesterday, 5 December, we were at Noe Valley Holiday Wine Walk – Table Space in merchant store (Fima Photography, 1414 Castro St, San Francisco, CA 94114) from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m.
- On 7 December, we will be at Union Street Holiday Program – Table Space in merchant store (Nike 2071 Union St, San Francisco, CA 94123) from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m.
- On 8 December, we will be at Whole Foods – SoMa (South of Market) (399 4th St. San Francisco, CA 94107) from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m.
- On 12 December, we will be at Whole Foods – Portero Hill (450 Rhode Island St, San Francisco, CA 94107), where our staff will offer tapas tastings from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- On 13 December, we will be at Whole Foods – Haight Street (690 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117).
- At the weekend of 14 and 15 December, you can find us at Telegraph Avenue Holiday Street Fair (Telegraph Ave between Bancroft and Dwight St., Berkeley, CA 94701) from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- On Thursday, 19 December, you can stop by Whole Foods – Ocean (1150 Ocean Ave, San Francisco CA 94112) to try our tapas from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Your last chance to try our delicious tapas in San Francisco will be on 21 December at Whole Foods – SoMa (South of Market) (399 4th St. San Francisco, CA 94107), where we will be giving out tasty samples of Spanish cuisine from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Today, 6 December, we will be handing out tapas at Whole Foods – Montana Ave (1425 Montana Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90403) from 2 p.m. until 9 p.m.
- Tomorrow, 7 December, we will be at Whole Foods on 23rd & Wilshire (2201 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90403), where you can sample tapas from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m.
- On Sunday, 8 December, we will be at Corona Del Mar Christmas Walk Corona Del Mar (near 2855 East Coast Hwy, Corona Del Mar CA 92625). for five hours from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- On 13 December, we will spend the morning and afternoon at Whole Foods West Hollywood (7871 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood CA 90046). Our fantastic tapas tastings will be available from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. until 6 p.m.
- On 15 December, we will give out samples of Spanish cuisine at Melrose Trading Post (7850 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046) from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- On 19 December we’ll be offering you one of the last chances to enjoy our tapas in Los Angeles. Anyone interested should come to Erewhon (7660 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036) for a taste of Spain.
Our last stop in the City of Angels will be at LA Downtown Flea (246 South Spring, Los Angeles CA 90012) on December 22 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Our first stop in New York will be at Whole Foods – Columbus Circle (10 Columbus Cir, New York, NY 10019) from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
- On 13 December, we will be handing out tapas at Fairway Market – Upper East Side (240 E 86th St, New York, NY 10028) from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
- On 14 December, we will move on to Whole Foods – Bowery (95 E Houston St, New York, NY 10002), where anyone interested can try our delicious tapas made with Olive Oil from Spain from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m.
- On 20 December, we will return to Fairway Market, but this time in Harlem (2328 12th Ave, New York, NY 10027), where we’ll be from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Your last chance to try a taste of Spain in New York will be on 21 December, once again at Fairway Market, but this time in KipsBay (550 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10016), where we will hand out tapas from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m.
What recipes have you tried made with Olive Oils from Spain?