Valentine’s day is the perfect day for a romantic dinner, either with the person or people you love or even for yourself. For this day full of love, we have prepared some recipes as an idea for your Valentine’s Day dinner. You can prepare these recipes alone or with your partner and friends, which is an ideal excuse to spend time together and form new unforgettable memories with quality time together. Remember that cooking can be a romantic activity too!
While celebrating love could be all year round, take advantage of this day to prepare a surprise and the perfect detail. It does not need to be complex, and you can complement it with a beautiful table decoration and candles that will go perfectly with these recipes.
Stuffed figs with ham, cheese, and arugula
2 Tablespoons of honey
25 ml of apple vinegar
150 g of cream cheese
100 g of ham
50 g of arugula
50 ml of extra virgin olive oil from Spain
- Mix the honey, vinegar, extra virgin olive oil from Spain, and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Stir until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Clean the figs, and cut them into crosses, without reaching the base.
- Carefully empty the figs and fill them with cream cheese, ham, and arugula.
- Finally, serve with the honey vinaigrette from step 1.
Sirloin steak with caramelized onions and goat cheese
2 Slices of goat cheese per person
1 Caramelized onion
2 Tablespoons of sugar
2 Sirloin steak medallions per person
Extra virgin olive oil from Spain
- Peel and cut the onion into thin strips. Then, place them in a frying pan with a splash of Spanish extra virgin olive oil and leave it over medium heat. Stir constantly, avoiding burning.
- Add the sugar and keep stirring for 20 minutes.
- In another frying pan, place another splash of Spanish extra virgin olive oil with the sirloin medallions and salt.
- Once browned, turn the medallions.
- Place the goat cheese slices on a frying pan for a few seconds, until they turn golden brown, and turn them over.
- Place the cheese slices on the sirloin medallions and cover them with the caramelized onion.
- Serve as you like on your favorite plates.
Strawberry chocolate fondue
350 g Dark chocolate or one of your choices
100 ml of cream 35% mg
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil from Spain
1 Teaspoon vanilla essence
Sweet bread to taste
Favorite fruits, such as bananas, mango, or grapes
- Chop the chocolate and place it in a saucepan with the cream and virgin extra olive oil from Spain over low heat.
- Stir until the chocolate melts and add the vanilla essence. You can add cinnamon if you prefer.
- Wash the strawberries and other fruit of your choice.
- Toast the sweet bread with a few drops of extra virgin olive oil from Spain and serve with the fruit.
- Pour the chocolate on a plate or bowl with a pinch of grain salt and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil from Spain, which will be a delicious touch.
Be encouraged to prepare some of these romantic Valentine’s Day recipes and enjoy the time with your partner and loved ones, Happy Valentine’s Day!
Remember that we have many more recipes with extra virgin olive oil from Spain in our site that can help you to complement your Valentine’s Day menu.