Grilled beef tenderloin on a potato rösti recipe
- Season the beef tenderloin, place it in an oven dish and sprinkle with some oregano.
- Cook in a pre-heated at 200ºC for 20 minutes.
- Pour the red wine into the oven dish and cook on a low heat until the wine has reduced by half. Then add the chicken stock and reduce again by half.
- Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and cut into very thin slices. Season and brown them on both sides in a frying pan with a little hot Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain until they are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Use a round mould or a biscuit cutter to place the potatoes one on top of the other to form the rösti.
Serve the potato rösti with a slice of tenderloin on top and a little cranberry sauce on the side.
If you liked this recipe, you’re bound to love the following suggestions: