Apple Crumble Pie recipe
An American classic, loved by many, apple pie. No matter the occasion, everybody is ready to dig into a fresh baked apple pie, especially served with some ice cream. This amazing crumble is easy to assemble, using high quality Olive oils from Spain, you can make a delicious cinnamon apple glaze. Cutting into this crumble will be like a taste of heaven. Make your whole house smell delicious. This is a great dessert for your family, to bring to a potluck, or to give as a gift.
- Lightly Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain baking dish for the apple slices. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Toss the apples, brown sugar and cinnamon. Spread the apples in the baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix oatmeal, almonds, whole wheat flour, sugar, cinnamon and Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Spoon this mixture over the apples, evenly covering the surface.
- Bake the apple crisp for about 35 – 45 minutes, or until topping is golden and crisp and the apples are soft.
- Remove, let cool slightly and serve.