Ingredients (serves four people):
- 100g flour
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- Salt to taste
- 100g of sugar
- 1 egg
- 50ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
- 75ml of milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC. Grease a baking tray with Extra Virgin Olive Oil to prevent the cookies from sticking. While the oven is warming up, place the silicone moulds (of whatever shape you like) on the tray.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl until you get a dough.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, milk and vanilla, until well mixed. If the mixture is too thick, add a little more milk.
- Slowly mix together both the liquid mixture and the dry mixture, gently stirring with a silicone spatula until all the ingredients have combined to form a uniform dough.
- Lastly, fill the silicone moulds with mixture and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Once baked, leave them to cool before transferring the cookies onto a plate.
Our Christmas cookies are now ready! And the best thing is that the children can give you a hand in decorating them with sprinkles or other toppings. The only limit is your imagination. How will you decorate your cookies?